Monday, November 26, 2007

30 things about me (challenge)

I was asked by a close friend (Ashley) to reveal 30 things about myself, so here goes:

1) Green is my favorite color
2) I despise having pictures taken of me
3) I clean when I am stressed or when I am trying to avoid another task
4) After almost 4 years of marriage, I love my husband much more than the day I married him
5) I believe in forgiving others, even if the pain they inflicted still hurts
6) I believe that material items are only used to fill a void
7) I have sympathy for those who struggle
8) I have found the true meaning of being a wife and mother
9) I believe life is hard, but worth the journey
10) I know that we can change history
11) I require stability
12) I cannot stand having a dirty car
13) I enjoy cooking and learning new recipes
14)I enjoy being physically active
15) I love to help others
16) I look forward to taking a Bath
17) I enjoy learning how to make a budget and sticky to it
18) I believe in a united front as a couple
19) I believe that we have to communicate always in order to truly know our spouse
20) I can almost always tell when someone is being dishonest
21) I worry too much
22)I love to cuddle with my children
23) I like to stay connected with loved ones
24) I feel anxiety in large groups
25) It is our choice to look beyond others faults
26) I am a deep thinker
27) I lack sleep on a daily basis, but have learned to accept it
28) I am my own worst critic
29) I am married to the most genuine man I have ever met
30) I have many goals that I have yet to accomplish