Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Tagged (Thanks Leia!)

My dear friend Leia sent me an email with a request that I share a little more about myself...so here goes:

8 Things I'm Passionate About:

- My loving husband & my children
- Furthering my education
- My testimony
- Family and Friends
- Reading
- Time for myself
- Canning ( Thanks to Hillary!)
- Exercise

8 Books That I've Read & Enjoyed:

- The Road to Potevka ( Thanks Rochelle)
- The Nicholas Sparks Collection
- The Five Love Languages (highly recommended)
- The Last Girls
- Sidetracked Home Executives
- The Strong Willed Child
- Healthy Sleep Habits, Healthy Child
- Into The Wild

8 Things/Words I say often:

- " Good morning my baby!"
- "I love you"
- " Thats enough!"
- " Please stop"
- " Use your manners"
- "Be nice"
- " Get back into bed"
- " Thank you"

8 Things I want to do before I die (not in any order):

- Complete my degree
- Watch my daughters get married and have children
- Be Debt Free
- Travel to Australia
- Run a Marathon
- Feel like I have accomplished my role as a parent
- Go on a mission with Jamen
- Mountain bike in all 50 states w/ Jamen

8 Things I have Learned or Remembered the past year:

- Being a Mother is a hard, but loving Job
- I can't control others actions
- The Lord has a plan
- You only can do what you can do and have faith for the rest
- What others think of you doesn't matter as much as what you think of yourself
- Honesty is the best policy
- Dreams come true through diligence and hard work
- It will never be easy to be the wife of a Fire Fighter (b/c I worry)

8 People that I have tagged:

-Nicole Behunin
-Ashley Thalman
-Jeannine Conrad
-Neko Dog
-Lindsey Waite
- I don't know anymore people!



1 comment:

Amanda Walsh said...

I like seeing pictures of you guys!