Saturday, June 28, 2008

Congrats my love, we are almost there...


The swearing in portion of the ceremony.
Bailey, Jordan and myself putting on Jamen's badge.
These are some pictures that one of the photographers took at Jamen's Swearing In Ceremony, which was almost five months ago. Most of you know how hard Jamen has worked for this and beings that he is about to complete the half way mark of his probation, I thought these pictures would remind us that we have successfully made it through 9 months! Only 6 more to go!! 

6 comments:

Amy said...

Congratulations to Jamen! What an exciting time for you and your family. And most of all, good luck getting through the rest of the probation period!

Ashley Thalman said...

i have wanted to see these pics for quite a while. you looked SO good.

Leia said...

Hey Congrats on making it half way! Good luck with the rest.
Leia

Unknown said...

Congrats! I am so proud of you guys. You have worked so hard for this. I could not be happier. I miss you. Call me sometime. Let's catch up.

Unknown said...

Are you proud of me for visiting?
The ceremony pics are great- thanks for sharing
xoxo
Jenny & Tom

Mother of Three said...

Conrats you guys! That is awesome! we are so happy that you now see the light at the end of the tunnel!