Tuesday, September 2, 2008

First day of Preschool ( Our little girl is growing up)...


Bailey went with us to Target to pick out her backpack and lunch pail. She chose a pink camo backpack with a purple camo lunch pail and a horse folder for all of her papers. This was the smaller of the backpacks, but as you can see her balance is a little off. It is about the size of her!

Jamen and I fought back the tears when we dropped her off and she was more than ready to find her independence. I still remember the day she was born and cannot believe how fast time passes by.

6 comments:

Leia said...

Wow, that is a big backpack. I can't believe how old our kids are getting! I wish Dallin was going to preschool with Bailey. That would be fun, although they would probably just pick on each other the whole time. Ha ha.

Tiffany said...

I can't believe my niece picked out something that was pink! :)

Neko said...

I am so proud of you Bailey. Great backpack.

Elise said...

amber and I were just looking through these posts, admiring how adorable those girls are. I made one! I don't know how to work it, though!

HILL HESS said...

I love that the backpack is bigger than she is. HOW FUN!!!

Monica said...

Oh wow...such a big girl! I can't believe it.